- Be experiencing a homeless crisis (without a permanent address or name on a lease agreement).
- Be a biological female 18 years or older (or the dependent child of a Charis House applicant).
- Be a resident of Allen County or one of the 9 surrounding counties for at least six months to be considered for our Long-Term Transformational Program.
- Complete an interview with our Intake Coordinator to see if you meet our criteria and have a bed available. We do not have a waiting list. We take people on a first come-first served basis.
- We are not able to accept Community Corrections clients at this time - they do not qualify for our program.
- We are not able to accept those who have been convicted of harming a child sexually or physically.
We are serving three times the individuals during this season, give your best gift today!