We have two part-time openings for a Retail Associate at our Treasure House store. The schedule we need to fill is Tuesday - Friday 3 p.m. - 7 p.m. and Saturday 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. Starting rate of $14/hour plus shift bonuses!
Our Mission Statement:
“To provide through the power of Jesus Christ, a home for the homeless, food for the hungry and hope for their future.”
The Retail Associate performs a combination of material handling and cashiering duties. Many of these duties involve moderately physical work. The Retail Associate should have the heart of a servant in accordance with Colossians 3:23 “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.”
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide friendly, efficient customer service to donors and/or customers.
- Answer phones, sort, clean, evaluate, price and prep donations for sale on sales floor at expected rate of production.
- Maintain a clean workstation, perform basic housekeeping duties and assist with stocking the sales floor.
- Provide support to other departments as needed, including work that is moderately physical.
- Attend quarterly All Staff meetings.
- Job performance should demonstrate The Rescue Mission’s Core Values; Organizational Integrity, Organizational Unity and Organizational Effectiveness.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Be prepared to pray with and offer spiritual support to others.
Education Training and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of internet and email
- Ability to work with individuals of various socio-economic, ethnic, and racial populations.
- Ability to comply with personal and business requirements and expectations as detailed in the Employee Handbook
Interested candidates can apply by clicking here