Be a Volunteer
As a volunteer at The Rescue Mission, your experience is a focus. Integrity, professionalism, confidentiality, and safety are key components of the volunteer program.
If interested in volunteer engagement opportunities, please contact Deanna Bates, Director of Volunteer Engagements, at (260) 426-7357 ext. 144 or by email at email@example.com. Thank you and God bless!
- All volunteers are required to complete the online registration form in order to become certified.
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older.
- Children may still volunteer, but they must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who is certified.
- Volunteers must read and agree to the Policies and Procedures/Confidentiality Agreement.
- We will conduct a limited criminal background check with the Indiana State Police for all our prospective volunteers.