Be a Volunteer
As a volunteer at The Rescue Mission, your experience is a focus. Integrity, professionalism, confidentiality, and safety are key components of the volunteer program.
If interested in volunteer engagement opportunities, please contact Gloria, Director of Volunteer Engagement, at (260) 426-7357 ext. 150. If you have any questions related to the application process or signing up to volunteer, please contact Mindy, Director of Volunteer Services, at (260) 426-7357 ext.175.
You can also reach out via email at email@example.com. Thank you and God bless!
- All potential volunteers are required to complete a registration form in order to become certified. *
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older to complete a registration form.
- Children may still volunteer, but they must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who is certified.
- Volunteers must read and agree to the Policies and Procedures/Confidentiality Agreement.
- We will conduct a limited criminal background check with the Indiana State Police for all potential volunteers.
* Not all applications will be accepted