Be a Volunteer
As a volunteer at The Rescue Mission, your experience is a focus. Integrity, professionalism, confidentiality, and safety are key components of the volunteer program.
At this time we are not accepting new volunteers due to COVID-19
As you are aware, The Rescue Mission has been implementing enhanced safety precautions in collaboration with the CDC and Allen County Board of Health. As such, we are suspending Volunteer Services until further notice in an effort to minimize the risk of exposure to residents, staff, and the public. Your dedication and desire to serve are amazing but your safety is first during this time. God Bless and stay safe!
- All volunteers are required to complete the online registration form in order to become certified.
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older.
- Children may still volunteer, but they must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who is certified.
- Volunteers must read and agree to the Policies and Procedures/Confidentiality Agreement.
- We will conduct a limited criminal background check with the Indiana State Police for all our prospective volunteers.