Join the staff of The Rescue Mission. Voted one of 2018's Best Place to Work in Indiana.
You can make a difference! At The Rescue Mission, employees come together as a united front to change the lives of the homeless, each recognizing his or her part in "changing lives for good."
Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefit package with includes:
- Health & Dental Coverage – (The Rescue Mission pays 50% to 75% of the premiums)
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance, short-term/long-term disability plans (100% company funded)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Program with company match
- Vacation, holidays and personal/wellness days
Leadership encourages opportunities for personal and professional growth of its employees.
The Donor Relations & Events Coordinator assists the Sr. VP of Donor Relations, Director of
Events, Director of Donor Relations and Foundation staff with the management and
administrative aspects of all marketing and fundraising activities, including direct mail appeals,
internal and external events, peer-to-peer, call, text, and email campaigns.
The Rescue Mission is a client-centered ministry. We seek employees who have made a commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.